I’m pleased to inform you that we have released JRebirth 7.7.2 which fix bugs found into demo applications.
You can find the full release notes here : sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-7.7.2/releaseNotes.html
and the installation procedure here: sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-7.7.2/doc/Installation.html
7.7.2 version is available on:
- Maven Central ( http://search.maven.org )
- OJO (http://oss.jfrog.org)
- Bintray repository (https://bintray.com/version/show/files/jrebirth/JRebirth/JRebirth/7.7.2)
- and also JCenter repository (http://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jrebirth/core/7.7.2/ + https://bintray.com/repo/browse/bintray/jcenter )
- JRebirth repository (http://repo.jrebirth.org)
7.7.2 – “Paradise City” Release Notes 2014-06-10
This version fix a regression introduced with newer resource engine, it was backported from 8.x branch that fixes the problem too.
- NPE when using LocalImage without ImageExtension #117
The newer resource engine has introduced a NPE when LocalImage are used without an ImageExtension defined (it’s retrieved from filename).
- Fix all Demo application
Some slides were broken due to negative cycle duration produced by a negative randomized number.
Fix also all stable version.