I’m pleased to inform you that we have released JRebirth 7.7.3 which fix some bugs.
You can find the full release notes here : sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-7.7.3/releaseNotes.html
and the installation procedure here: sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-7.7.3/doc/Installation.html
- Paul to have point out bad link on FXML showcase page
- Bastien and @Rizen59 (@agonist) to have debugged possible memory leaks and help us to improve some fxml stuff and key management
- Michallis to have proposed a new feature (i18n dynamic reloading)
- Peter: to have reported the log translation trouble when application is launched with JWS and to have submit a workaround
- naimdjon: for his pull request used to fix the build with jdk7 (remove bootclasspath hack replace by a new maven profile)
- Maximilien (@mediamana): for his pull request used to fix archetype usability and all his feedbacks
7.7.3 version is available on:
- Maven Central ( http://search.maven.org )
- OJO (http://oss.jfrog.org)
- Bintray repository (https://bintray.com/version/show/files/jrebirth/JRebirth/JRebirth/7.7.3)
- and also JCenter repository (http://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jrebirth/core/7.7.3/ + https://bintray.com/repo/browse/bintray/jcenter )
- JRebirth repository (http://repo.jrebirth.org)
7.7.3 – “Radioactive” Release 2014-09-09
This version is a maintenance release that fixes several troubles listed below, obviously all these changes have been ported to 8.x branch.
- All FXML model shall use naming convention #121DefaultFXMLModel now automatically load FXML file that share the same base name.
- Manage Multiple Image Location #122Images, fonts and styles can now be accessed from different default folders.
- Add Environment Variable Support #123Environment variable resolution is now possible for all JRebirth parameters.
- FXMLModel should be released too #124FXMLModel are now also released from memory (like othr Models) when their rootNode it not linked to the current scene.
- Improve release method #125Annotated method with @OnRelease are called when the JRebirth component is released.
- Add Exception to JRebirth log level #127A special log level is now active to throw an exception.
- Properties files not loaded with Java Webstart #128Properties files were not correctly load when launching applications with Java Webstart, JWS classpath is now scanned at boot-up to search and load them.
- Don’t check the first key part #129The first key part was checked and could could lead to misrepresentation of Component Key.
- Add string values for log message not formatted #130When log messages are not resolved, the logged message now include the message key and values (if any).
- Showcase compilation error #131JRebirth compilation with Jdk 7 was using a bootclasspath hack, now it relies on a custom Maven profile.
- Fix Archetype usage #135Fix usage of JRebirth archetype and pdate command line described into the tutorial page.