I’m pleased to inform you that we have released JRebirth 7.7.4 which fix an ugly regression of the 7.7.3 found the day after the release.
You can find the full release notes here : sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-7.7.4/releaseNotes.html
and the installation procedure here: sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-7.7.4/doc/Installation.html
This new version fix an ugly piece of code that break the application when it tries to release some memory:
- The bug was found by a user that email me, the fxml showcase broke down after several quick clicks, big thanks to him ! (ps: I don’t know his name)
7.7.4 version is available on:
- Maven Central ( http://search.maven.org )
- OJO (http://oss.jfrog.org)
- Bintray repository (https://bintray.com/version/show/files/jrebirth/JRebirth/JRebirth/7.7.4)
- and also JCenter repository (http://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jrebirth/core/7.7.4/ + https://bintray.com/repo/browse/bintray/jcenter )
- JRebirth repository (http://repo.jrebirth.org)
7.7.4 – “Dark Horse” Release 2014-09-27
This version is a maintenance release that fixes a regression that throw an exception when trying to release some memory.
- ConcurrentModificationException On StackModel #136
The error was thrown by StackModel component when trying to release some models, it was a fatal bad coding practice…..