Another maintenance version has been released to provide some bug fixes, JRebirth 8.0.5 is out.
This is the sixth release of the 8.x branch.
You can find the full release notes here : sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-8.0.5/releaseNotes.html
and the installation procedure here: sites.jrebirth.org/org.jrebirth-8.0.5/doc/Installation.html
This new version slightly enhances Annotation Event Handler and Application class.
I would like to thank:
8.0.5 version is available on:
- Maven Central ( http://search.maven.org )
- OJO (http://oss.jfrog.org)
- Bintray repository (https://bintray.com/jrebirth/JRebirth/JRebirthAF/8.0.5/view#files)
- and also JCenter repository (http://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jrebirth/af/core/8.0.5/)
- JRebirth repository (http://repo.jrebirth.org)
8.0.5 – Maintenance Release 2015-01-10
This release adds some enhancements, it was performed ont the hotfixes branch.
- Add preStop and postStop methods to perform custom task when exiting app #184
Extend Application API to better handle application closure.
- Manage OnAction for MenuItem #183
Improve management of Annotation Event Handler to support edge cases.